Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Here is how this is going to work....

I have created this little blog to tell you stories.

They are stories about me when I was a boy, about me and your grandma when we were dating and when we got married.

They are about your mom or dad or aunt(s) or uncles when they were young.

Sometimes I'll fit-in stories about my mom and dad and grandmother and grandfather.

If you have any questions, you (or your Mom or Dad) can put them in a comment or you can email it to me.

Who are you? As of this year, you are Jeb, Maddie, Abbi, Mackayla, Morgan, Lindsey, Andy, and Maisie.

This is for you.

It's "Our grandkids" just in case Grandma wants to include stories (or I can link to them on her own website).

The nice thing about something like this is that as each grandchild get older you can read the old stories, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment